- Our Clients, Prospective Clients, and Clients Representatives,
- Journalists, Editors and Media Workers, cooperating with us during the whole editorial process,
- Business Partners or their representatives, including the Enterie Network Partners,
- All other users of www.enterie.com website.
Who is in Charge of Your Data and How to Control Them
- As agreed in paragraph 1, Profeina Sp. z o.o. registered at Nieporęcka 2/1, 03-745 Warsaw, Poland, is holding your Data. You can contact us by mail or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Collect Your Data
- We collect information that you provide directly to us:
- when you register for or order a Service (including EnterieGO, Launch Pack, among others);
- when you contact us with questions or comments about a Service;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you fill any of the contact forms and/or the chat window on the Website;
- when a company, organization or individual authorizes you to manage its account or use our Services on its behalf;
What Data We Collect and How We Use Them
- We collect Data that is necessary to provide our Services and maintain the proper operation of the Website.
- From our Clients, Prospective Clients and Clients Representatives, Business Partners and their Representatives, we collect Data such as contracts, emails, contact details, including names, mobile numbers, the addresses of the Company premises, tax numbers, National Business Registry Numbers, bank accounts numbers, etc.
- From the Journalists, Editors, Influencers and Media Workers – as they are working as public figures and journalism is among public activities – we collect Data of their professional interests and affiliations that may be already publicly available. We also collect their names, media outlets they work for, email addresses, phone numbers, and other contact details (like public Social Media accounts) if needed and suggested by the professional.
- From All Users of the Website (that includes, but is not limited to, groups mentioned in 7 and 8), we collect Data that are voluntarily given by them (as names, companies, mobile numbers, emails), as well as those required for the proper operation of the Website, measurement and/or analytical purposes. It can be information about the systems and device used to access the Website, IP address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers, URL request, Pages you view or search for, etc.
- There are links to third-party websites and services on our Website, including those of Enterie Partners and social media platforms. Be aware that those may have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies of any third party.
- We can share Your Data with the Third Parties, especially PR agencies who are international Partners of Enterie, if it is necessary to provide our Service. Other entities that we may share Your Data with, are those legally authorized to receive them (law enforcement authorities, supervisory authorities, etc.) as well as those processing personal data on our behalf, i.e. companies providing specific services to us, which involve processing of personal data. e.g. subcontractors, entities operating our IT systems or providing us with ICT tools, or entities providing us services in the field of accounting, advice and consulting.
How Long Do We Store Your Data
- We store Your Data as long as: a) we are legally obliged to do that by the authorities (for the tax purposes e.g.), and/or b) it is relevant to maintain our Service (if you are our Client, Prospective Client, and Client Representative) or provide you with information (if you are Journalist, Editor, Influencer or Media Worker interested in our Services). When it is legally possible and you do not use our Service, you can withdraw consent for processing of Your personal data, for example when you are a Journalist, Editor, Influencer and Media Worker. Unless you decide otherwise, we will store Your Data as long as you work in the media industry and your portfolio and publicly available professional interest meet the portfolio of our Clients.