Public Relations might be tricky – especially when dealing with sensitive topics such as medicine or telemedicine. See how we tackle it responsibly and with good results for our clients.
Being a very specialised global PR agency for tech, it comes as no surprise that we serve MedTech, one of several -techs we are good at (like fintech.) Media relations play an enormous role in the healthcare industry – trust is very often gained thanks to media. Check out our recent examples of MedTech Public Relations campaigns!
PR for MedTech
MedTech Public Relations Case Studies
Read our case studies from different regions. If you want to perform similarly effective campaigns, why not learn more about the best Healthcare PR Agency or contact us directly?
PR for French headband producer
- About: Dreem is a French neuroscience firm that has developed a headband that brings sleep clinic technology into the bedroom.
- Where and when? Our British PR agency Vitis PR has been working for them in the UK market since 2019.
– Media relations – we have targeted a very select group of MedTech, consumer tech and science media for this company
– Special emphasis on providing interviews and reviews.
- Some clippings:
– The latest gadgets which promise a restful night – DailyMail
– How we could sleep better – in less time – BBC Worklife
– Sweet Dreems: How a headband aims to solve sleep disorders – Med-Tech Innovation
– I tried to hack my insomnia with technology. Here’s what worked
– Wearable medical devices: Ungluing the fact from the fiction – Verdict
– Dreem 2 Review: A High-End Sleep Tracking Experience – Tech Advisor
– Dreem launches first sleep healthcare solution to tackle sleep problems – NS Medical Devices
– Dreem team: insomnia therapy goes hi-tech
– 10 Best sleep aids for a peaceful slumber every night
– Brain tech to help you hack your way to better health
PR for ‘5 in 1’ telemedicine solution
- About: Higo is a telemedicine solution that allows remote medical advice and diagnoses based on data collected by the patient. The device combines several instruments: a thermometer, an otoscope, a stethoscope, a throat spatula and a dermatoscope. The data collected in the study, using a dedicated mobile application, are sent to the doctor who is able to make a diagnosis within an hour or even faster.
- Where and when? Our Polish PR agency Profeina worked for them from March to May 2020 and from November 2020 to May 2021.
– Media relations – arranging publications in the media
– Scanning media in search for short expert statements opportunities
– Running a blog in English
- Results: Almost 100 publications in the Polish media, including print, online and the radio
- Some clippings:
– Is there a doctor in the house? Award-winning, hand-held MedTech device brings the doctor to your doorstep – the First News by the Polish Press Agency (in English, the rest is in Polish)
– 5 in 1: from stethoscope to dermatoscope. Poles invented brilliant equipment that was appreciated around the world – NaTemat.pl
– Telemedicine passes the test. But what’s next? – Rzeczpospolita Daily
– Higo is revolutionising telemedicine – Gazeta.pl
– Everyone is sick of telemedicine. Thanks to these Poles, there is a chance to change this – InnPoland
PR for MedTech
Doctor, I need good PR specialists!
Do you feel like we could support your healthcare, MedTech or telemedicine organisation? Do not hesitate to contact us and talk about the possibilities: firstname.lastname@example.org