Terms of EnterieGO Service
All material contained in the Website is copyrighted by the Service Operator. All rights reserved. No part of the material on this Website, including but not limited to text and graphics may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of Service Operator.
- Service Operator – means Profeina sp. z o.o., which acts as an intermediary between You and the Service Provider/s, being in charge of operating the Website.
- Service Provider/s – means PR agency on a particular market that will localize and distribute Service User’s Press Release.
- You / Applicant – a person who on behalf of legal entity is interacting with https://enterie.com/press-release-distribution in any way (including, but not limited to, uploading a Press Release, directing enquiries).
- You / Service User – a person who on behalf of legal entity is ordering EnterieGO Service, after the payment is made and accounted for.
- Press Release – a piece of text announcing something that is newsworthy and written in the most objective way possible.
- Service or EnterieGO Service – means a single Press Release dispatch in countries (listed on Website) chosen by the Applicant which can be a subject of Localization prepared by Service Provider; further explained in paragraphs 2-7.
- Localization of Press Release – to best align with the targeted market (chosen by the Service User) and to meet the various needs of local journalists and influencers, your Press Release is prepared by each Service Provider in accordance with different standards and formats in each country. Thus “Localization” includes not only translating, but also customization and changes to a Press Release which are recommended by the Service Provider if required.
How Does EnterieGO Service Work?
2. The process is as follows:
2.1. You select countries (listed on Website) that You want your news to be distributed in. An estimated price of the Service will be given at this point.
In case You do not have a Press Release prepared or You are not ready to deliver one, You may provide us with all the important information (e.g. in bullet points) You want to share with the public. We will prepare a Press Release from the data provided.
2.3. Your Press Release should contain up to 3 000 characters with spaces. Additional fees may apply for longer texts.
2.4. You are strongly recommended to also upload a boilerplate (background information about the company, management, ownership), contact details, pictures, and infographics, that might be used in the dispatch.
2.5. By uploading the Press Release and/or information and clicking any of the buttons with any form of acceptance, You confirm that You are entitled to make inquiries and enter into commitments on behalf of legal entity which You represent/make order. EnterieGO Service is addressed only to legal entities. We do not serve individuals/consumers.
2.6. Service Operator and its Service Providers are specialized in sectors of, but not limited to, technology, startup, finance, e-commerce, mobile, sharing economy, mobile solutions, Big Data, events, Venture Capital, education, Martech, IT.
2.7. We reserve the right to refuse to distribute the story if it does not meet the needs of particular markets and specializations of Service Operator or Service Providers we are collaborating with, without any further explanation. You shall not issue any claims on that basis.
2.8. We will not proceed with any Press Releases that contain hate speech, bigotry, minority stigmatization, unfair market practices (including discrediting your market competitors) and other unethical practices or content.
2.9. Service Providers can participate in the process of reviewing a Press Release.
Payment and Service Providers
3.1. All prices on the Website are provided in Euro (EUR), net. Different taxes apply, depending on your company’s origin and countries selected in 2.1. (e.g., if You are based in the European Union, there is no VAT charge when choosing EU countries).
3.2. After reviewing and preliminarily accepting your Press Release or news item for further proceedings, Service Operator’s representative will contact You via email, presenting Service Providers in particular markets (based on your declaration in 2.1.) that will support You with your Press Release distribution.
3.3. Assuming that You have provided your legal form and tax identification number the final price of our Service (with the appropriate taxes included) will be presented to You.
3.4. Up to this point (2.1.-3.4. or/and Steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 on https://enterie.com/press-release-distribution), our Service is fully free of charge. You do not pay for uploading and reviewing your Press Release and You are still free to decide whether to use EnterieGO Service.
3.5. If You agree to the scope of work (understood as agencies presented on the Website, activities presented in paragraph 4 and Terms of EnterieGO Service – based on the Article 68¹ of the Civil Code without any modifications) and price, a Pro Forma Invoice will be issued by Service Operator.
3.6. Paying the invoice is required for conducting the subsequent parts of the Service, that involve Service Operator and Service Providers. At the moment of accounting on the Service Operator’s account the amount consistent with the Pro Forma Invoice (within the time limit specified therein), the parties confirm that the agreement (based on the Terms of EnterieGO Service, which need to be accepted by You without any modifications) between them for the Services is concluded. The Parties agree to confirm the conclusion of the agreement in the documentary form provided for in Article 77² of the Civil Code. The conclusion, amendment or termination of this Agreement may be effected only by persons authorised to represent the parties in the implementation of this agreement and by means of electronic communication (e-mail) indicated therein. Please send the correspondence to the Service Operator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The condition for cooperation is also upload your legal form, tax identification number and all other data contained in the application form.
3.7. In certain cases (e.g. non-competition clauses signed by a local PR agency), Service Operator may propose an entity from outside the list of the Service Providers described on the Website to execute the Service. We also reserve the right to change our Service Provider/s to select them to best meet the needs of the Service User.
Further Process, Localization and Press Release Distribution
4. When the payment is made and accounted for, in full amount in EUR indicated in the Pro Forma Invoice issued by Service Operator, Service Provider/s will collaborate with You to Localize your Press Release to the most appropriate form for each market (country) chosen by You. You will be directly in touch (via email) with Service Provider/s.
4.1. Your Press Release in English will be copied and sent to Service Provider/s that will conduct their work on those copies. By accepting these terms and conditions You agree to send Press Release to other entities with which Service Operator or/and Service Provider cooperate.
4.2. Your Press Release will be stored in a private Cloud, with all changes and suggestions to be easily found and edited both by You and the Service Provider prior to distribution.
4.3. Your Press Release will be Localized by the Service Provider/s if required. The decision whether a Press Release needs to be amended shall be taken individually by the Service Provider/s.
4.4. You will accept the final version of the Press Release (in English).
4.5. After the final version is accepted, Service Provider/s will translate Press Releases to their local languages, applying all Localization changes to best align with the market. The final version of the Press Release may vary, depending on the market.
4.6. You agree on the date of your Press Release distribution with the Service Provider/s. When choosing many countries (paragraph 2.1.), the date of dispatch may differ depending on the market. The Service Provider is not responsible for the timely publication of your Press Release or for the fact whether it will be published.
4.7. Your Localized Press Release is distributed by Service Operator (in the territory of Poland) or Service Provider/s to chosen journalists and influencers who are likely to be interested in your news. Each Service Operator’s or/and Service Provider’s selection is based on their carefully shortlisted media contacts, long-term relationships and insightful know-how of the market and its media industry.
Results, Reporting, and Disclaimers
5. We work to ensure the best reasonable results, and we examine and verify our Service Provider/s to be able to meet professional standards.
6. Service Provider/s make your story as interesting and adjusted to the local market as possible – so that a Press Release itself makes local journalists and influencers use, publish or edit them. According to all PR Ethics Guidance and/or Service Provider/s cannot guarantee a number of publications provided by our efforts, placement or usage of your Press Release. It is in accordance with official standards of leading industry organizations, such as the Public Relations Society of America, Inc. or Global Principles of Ethical Practice in Public Relations and Communication Management (“Expertise without guarantee of results beyond capacity”). The Service Provider is only responsible for the proper provision of its Services and not for the actual effect. The agreement concluded between the parties constitutes a contract of mandate, its means that Service Operator undertakes to perform a specific action for the principal and not to achieve any result.
7. The final report with clippings of publications gained by Service Provider/s effort will be sent to You up to 3 weeks after the Press Releases are distributed on each market. Therefore, if the dates of dispatch differ in different countries, the period mentioned is counted from the date of the last dispatch.
8. Service Operator, Service Provider/s will not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages (any losses, warranty also understood as statutory warranty [rękojmia], including also lost profits and/or financial profits or negative brand awareness) that could occur as a result of the Service. Above all, but not only, Service Operator and Service Provider/s neither take any responsibility for the context of which your Press Release is published, nor the tone of voice of the independent journalists, editors, influencers and media workers, that can use it in any way they choose to.
9. These Terms of EnterieGO Service and Private Policy determine the entirety of agreement between the Service User and Service Operator with respect to the Service described and replaces all prior agreements, written or oral.
10. Any Terms of EnterieGO Service violation may cause immediate termination of our Service for You.
11. If the parties (Service Operator, Service User and the Service Provider) cannot come into an agreement on timing or form of a Press Release or on any other crucial matter during the collaboration, withdrawal of Service may only be applied in that specific market, without any changes on other markets chosen in 2.1. and provided by other Service Provider/s.
12. Service Operator may periodically modify Service and following Terms of EnterieGO Service and/or Private Policy for any reason, without prior notice, and without liability to applicants. These modifications do not have retroactive effect. We recommend that You check the content of this Website at regular intervals to be aware of changes to these terms.
13. Terms of EnterieGO Services are created and will be interpreted in accordance with Polish law, and any disputes will be settled by the parties by means of settlement negotiations. In case of disagreement between the parties, the common court in the Republic of Poland will be competent to settle the disputes due to the seat of the Services Operator. During the course of a dispute, both parties agree not to disclose it or raise its cause in the presence of media and third parties not legally connected with the dispute.
14. You confirm that the agreement which was concluded between the parties based on the Terms of EnterieGO Services (contract of mandate) may be terminated by You only for important reasons (based on the Article 746 § 3 of the Civil Code).
15. You confirm that You accept these Terms of EnterieGO Service without any changes.
16. These Terms of EnterieGO Services shall enter into force on June 12, 2020.